1.You are attempting to log into a minor account. You must receive permission from a guardian, or a guardian must perform this operation. 2.Please enter the guardian's membership card number and password to verify guardian identity.
Please select which passenger to refund. If the passenger name that needs to be refunded is not being listed below, please go back and try last name with ticket number from refund-guide page to submit refund.
1. Please enter your online refund reference/surname or ticket number/surname to retrieve your itinerary and cancel your ticket. The above information can be found on your travel itinerary.
2. To help us to locate your itinerary, please ensure that the information you enter is accurate.
3. If we cannot locate your itinerary, you may be redirected to a web form which can be used to re-submit your cancellation request.
4. If you need to cancel an infant ticket, please enter the ticket number and surname. You will then be redirected to a web form which can be used to submit your cancellation request.
5. Currently, it is only possible to request refund online on ticket purchased on any of Air China's international sites. For refund on ticket purchased through our Call Center or through any of our ticketing offices, please contact Air China’s representative office nearest to you.
6. Currently, the cancellation/refund progress check only supports cancellation/refund information within 30 days after successful submission.Please contact Customer Service or your local sales office for cancellation/refund information older than the above stated amount of time.