1. Use this page to download a flight delay or cancellation certificate if your flight was delayed or cancelled.
2. Dates and times shown on this page are given in local time.
3. If your flight was rescheduled or cancelled less than three days before departure, use the Air China app or website to download a flight delay or cancellation certificate. Certificates are available up to 180 days after landing. Alternatively, fill in a form, or call the Air China hotline to obtain a flight delay or cancellation certificate up to a year after the departure date.
4. Certificates should be printed in colour, otherwise the electronic seal may be invalidated.
5. Certificates are only available in Chinese and English.
6. Delay or cancellation certificates are for evidence purposes only and cannot be used as a basis to claim compensation or request other services from Air China.
7. To ensure your flight delay or cancellation certificate is complete and accurate, it is recommended that you download your certificate at least two hours after landing, otherwise it may shown the word "pending".
8. To obtain a flight delay or cancellation certificate for delays or cancellations effected more than three days before departure, fill in a form or contact the Air China hotline.